View Single Post
Old 05-21-2016, 06:15 AM   #40 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubba Hubba View Post
Kbc749 What is this demon bolt you referred to? I know its something to do with the exhaust. I have a Pearl White '16 that I am going to be working on soon.
Umm... this isn't really a thread for that. Plus you can search and find literally dozens of threads on that subject: https://www.google.com/#q=370z+demon+bolt

But I will go ahead and clarify for you that the demon bolt is one of the bolts on each of the catalytic converters. You will encounter them if you remove the cats (like for HFC or TP install). You will not encounter them removing just the exhaust.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote