View Single Post
Old 05-20-2016, 08:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
BOLIO 671
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: To & From then Back
BOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond repute

The Oil coolers that Nissan put in the later 370Z's was their answer to earlier problems, but it really hasn't fixed the issue especially if u drive ur car hard or track it....the method they used is simply the same method they used of routing coolant lines to the Throttle Chambers to avoid them from sticking in cold weather....This coolant line tries to keep ur oil temps down but as u have realized it isn't efficient.

U will need to get an aftermarket oil cooler to keep ur temps down....a 25 oil cooler will be suffice if ur N/A....if u have plans of going F.I. I would recommend that u get a 34 row....there's a few companies that offer good oil coolers...Stillen, Z1 Motor Sports and Fast Intentions. I personally went with the Fast Intentions set up and couldn't be anymore happier.

Keep in mind that when u install the aftermarket oil cooler that u will have to re-route the plumbing on the joke one that Nissan put in. Most aftermarket oil coolers have directions of how to deal with this.
2013 Nismo Z34 / FI TT #091 / IG: @lilzilla_z34
BOLIO 671 is offline   Reply With Quote