View Single Post
Old 05-20-2016, 03:23 PM   #6141 (permalink)
TN.Z
Base Member

Drives: 09 BSM 6sp - 04 DBP
TN.Z has a brilliant futureTN.Z has a brilliant futureTN.Z has a brilliant futureTN.Z has a brilliant futureTN.Z has a brilliant futureTN.Z has a brilliant futureTN.Z has a brilliant futureTN.Z has a brilliant futureTN.Z has a brilliant futureTN.Z has a brilliant futureTN.Z has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by posades View Post
Yet there are plenty of spots without a column in the way, and he chooses that one everytime....see below about backers.

It also makes entering less safe; I almost ran into someone backing in because they suddenly stopped and starting backing in without any blinker or warning. I can understand pulling through two spots to be facing forward, but don't hold up traffic on a parking deck ramp just because you feel the need to make a quick getaway in the afternoon.

IMO this is an argument against failing to use signals and following too closely. No argument against backing into spaces. They should have used their blinker, and you shouldn't have been so close that you would almost hit them.

I almost always back in due to the fact that in our cars it's nothing but prayers backing out of parking spots. I can not see anything until I am halfway out of the spot. But I also usually park out of the way so I am not impeding traffic either.
TN.Z is offline   Reply With Quote