View Single Post
Old 05-20-2016, 02:14 PM   #35 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edub370 View Post
idk.. the review on jalopnik of my z was spot on....

The Nissan 370Z Is Charmingly Flawed

realize not everyone loves the same stuff. it's no biggie. enjoy your car.
First, he sounds like an idiot narrating a vampire movie.

Again it's another faghut who wants a v8 so desperately.
Your car sounded like a NASCAR motor. I was impressed and he dogged it. He said or had less feedback than German and American cars???? Yeah right. Maybe in his parallel universe... He wants it to compete more directly with cars that already EXIST.

US HERE.... WE WANT A STAND ALONE CAR!!! And I can see some of the criticisms being VALID. But many of them are just nitpicks and fallacy.

It's like the stupidest knowledgeable people bought a Z.
Let's peep these stats...

If you knew you were buying a V6?
If you saw the small azz trunk?
If y'all heard the exhaust on the test drive?

Why buy it to complain about what the car is?

I'll tell you why...

In 09, it was killing v8 mustangs and GTO's. The new camaro was a new car as well and broke even with the Z with less feel.

The Z had the unique Rev match feature and no one else had that. The gimmick drew y'all in.

See this car never had a chance, the second the 5.0 got the coyote engine and Theo came with the 1LE. Many felt little dyck syndrome and ran to mustangs and vette.

OK y'all wanted more power and such.... Awesome, I respect that. But don't let your short dyck syndrome make you make up shyt as you go along as a criticism to feel better about your trade. The Z had strengths the others don't and vice versa.

Like I said before.... the car isn't for everyone. But NOTICE HOW PEOPLE GO ONTO NON CONCRETE NARRATIVES TO CRITICIZE IT based on overly simplistic, subjective comparos bridgng one opinion after next with blurred fallacy.

I'm gonna post a negative review that I consider honest...
So you can see the difference.