View Single Post
Old 05-20-2016, 01:36 PM   #14 (permalink)
Cove87
Base Member

Drives: '15 Nismo 6MT
Cove87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameronZ View Post
Thank you for the detailed review! I'd love to hear a video when you get a chance. I've been considering doing the s line midpipe and resonated short tail combo with my art pipes like you have done. In my opinion it's the loudest and deepest combo I've seen on our cars.
Yea, I'll agree with that.. loudest and deepest sounding Z exhaust I've ever come across. With the resonated short tails, it's still very loud, but it's not like: OMFG, kick you in your chest, half-mile away but still sounds like it's right infront of you, gunshot in the dark of night loud anymore, lol.

People ask me all the time if my car is straight piped. I tell them "almost." I think if the car was truly 100% straight-piped, no resonators, no nothing, it would sound horrible. A raspy, pingy, ricey mess.

Going to try and stop slacking this weekend if the wife will give me the chance to get away from her and the baby to finally make a new video.

AAM Resonated Short Tails | AAM S-Line Midpipe | Motordyne ART Pipes | Stillen G3 Intakes

Last edited by Cove87; 05-20-2016 at 01:47 PM.
Cove87 is offline   Reply With Quote