View Single Post
Old 05-20-2016, 09:00 AM   #7320 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
Just put in a back door so you can wipe it all remotely over the weekend when no one is there All from the comfy of the lazyboy
I already have that done hahahaa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
You really need to set up the areas with their own toner storage lol. have delivery people keep the stock up and rotating. Sit back and relax
They're cutting peoples jobs right now. highly doubt they want to hire a third party to replace toner lol.

Sales guy just called. "Windows services won't start"..... just what I freaking need right now. SFC /scannow and hopefully a restore or windows repair will do the trick.