Thread: Birdman's Build
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2016, 02:19 PM   #97 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdman71 View Post
**UPDATE**

As of right now I have an order in for the R1 Titan shift knob as well as the Top Secret Carbon Fiber B Pillars. Both have been ordered from Bulletproof Automotive and cannot wait until they are in my hands! Will be doing some more research on the Mocal Thermostatic Conversion plate, to eliminate any issues with the Mishimoto Thermostatic Plate.

***UPDATE***

After talking with John over at Bulletproof Automotive some more regarding the parts I had ordered and upon confirming with Top Secret that the order will be placed and in production; Top Secret is no longer making many of their Carbon Fiber Parts and have discontinued them (even ones that have be re-continued) due to the quality of product not coming out to their standard of quality.

Due to the Top Secret and Zele Carbon Fiber B Pillars being the same price, I just easily switched my order over to Zele. When John confirmed that they had the part in production he let me know and from the invoice sent over by the accounting department, the Zele Carbon Fiber B Pillars are already reading to be shipped from Zele Japan,

Of course the product doesn't look that much different besides any logo embossing, here is the new pic from Bulletproof Automotive on the Zele Carbon Fiber B Pillars

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan
birdman71 is offline   Reply With Quote