View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 08:18 AM   #4 (permalink)
import111
Track Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z
import111 has a reputation beyond reputeimport111 has a reputation beyond reputeimport111 has a reputation beyond reputeimport111 has a reputation beyond reputeimport111 has a reputation beyond reputeimport111 has a reputation beyond reputeimport111 has a reputation beyond reputeimport111 has a reputation beyond reputeimport111 has a reputation beyond reputeimport111 has a reputation beyond reputeimport111 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to import111

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSlicks View Post
You can't get any better braking performance than what you have with the OEM pads,

But there really is no good or logical reason to install track pads if you aren't going to the track, you're braking distances will not be reduced.
This is fasle. XP10's bite wayyyyyyyyyyy harder than stock pads. It's like driving a different car and requires a very gental braking foot. That being said, even though the bite is wayyyyy better with XP10's, tires are your limiting factor for stopping distance. Stock tires can't handle XP10's in my experience. Also they dust more than stock and are pretty noisy sometimes. I would not recomend them for daily use.

I have no experience with XP8's so I can't comment on those.
import111 is offline   Reply With Quote