View Single Post
Old 05-19-2016, 10:10 AM   #5 (permalink)
zefaulter
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370Z
zefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trips View Post
I see you're on Hotchkis now and seeing that I've been on them for years.

Your problems are that the hefty front sway bar is making it more sensitive to road imperfections.

I noticed the road sensitivity myself But the trade off is the better lateral response on twistys.

Also the new tires need to break in so give them a few hundred miles.

In all there's nothing really wrong with the changes, But I would suggest getting an alignment to be on the safe side.

Oh and the those Hancrooks are for a dd so don't do anything serious with those tires or you're going to find out why their popular.

Because they're cheap!
LOL! But they were okay with stock wheels, in fact, everything was okay with stock wheels. they aren't new tires actually, pulled them from stock wheels.

I'm just worried something has gotten loose overtime
zefaulter is offline   Reply With Quote