View Single Post
Old 05-18-2016, 11:15 PM   #37 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker_J View Post
Has anyone tried contacting them for the past 2 days with no reply?
Ordered a part and need the address updated but no one has been replying back or answering the phone....
Im sorry to hear about what happened.

I can try to reach out to him and get his attention if you still need to make contact.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post

There's a long list of people he screws. I'm not special.

OP, get your money back now. You'll likely never see your parts. Buy his parts from The Z Store. Call first and see if whatever you want is in stock. Evo-R likes to string people along until they can't get a Paypal refund anymore. Buy through a legit vendor so you can get your money back.

Evo-R got banned for this a long time ago, and it seems like he's still doing the same shady ********.
Yes that is true they have been spanked already but I thought to some extent overall the complaints were not as bad as they used to be.

Not saying there should be any but with vendors who make parts? they're always some issues but no need to explain what you already know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker_J View Post
I tried contacting nugen auto too but no reply lol as long as I get my money back from paypal im fine...but yea it sucks buying something and then no reply or anything -_-
Can't speak to Nugen but to EVO-R I can again try to reach out to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl zed View Post
Evo r is a thief vendor that this forums administrator's knowingly sets it members up with. Good luck.
You need to understand that some of these vendors while not perfect do indeed come thru most of the time, So to say WE support thieves is not true.

A few members have seen when I hear of issues? I always try to get things resolved, But I can only do so much, But that still doesn't stop me from trying to help.

If a vendor keeps getting legitimate complaints?

I can advise AK to look into taking action, But IF their many instances from members getting what they paid for and are happy that does makes it a bit hard to do than just have a knee jerk reaction to anything negative that arises.

If that was the case this forum wouldn't have much vendors.

Blaming admins is easy, But unless every member decides to go Prem to keep the forum running trying to prune every vendor with an issue or issues will be hard to do.

Not saying a vendor won't be removed since we've let go a few who completely failed members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boosted3z View Post
I've been witnessing this same bullsh1t on this forum for years. Sad that the admins still support/permit such shady practices. I guess $ rules all. Shame on them for allowing it to continue. I would've banned that loser years ago.

If you were all smart, you would only go through vendors who accept straight up credit card transactions where you can do a charge back at the hint of shady business practices. Those of you who still haven't gotten refunds after multiple years, you should be ashamed of yourselves for not wreaking havoc and causing hell.
You are correct this vendor has had problems in the past as Chuck has pointed this out.

Unfortunately We may need to revisit or look into what action will be taken if legitimate complaints continue to arise.

Thank You for your honest opinion.

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php

Last edited by Trips; 06-07-2016 at 09:33 AM.
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote