View Single Post
Old 05-18-2016, 09:18 PM   #34 (permalink)
Joker_J
Track Member

Drives: 2014 NISSAN 370Z
Joker_J is a splendid one to beholdJoker_J is a splendid one to beholdJoker_J is a splendid one to beholdJoker_J is a splendid one to beholdJoker_J is a splendid one to beholdJoker_J is a splendid one to beholdJoker_J is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeemaaZ View Post
I ordered EVO-R Nismo DRL and they arrived pretty fast (4 days) directly from Taipei.

He even gave me a refund for an over charged.

PM or email jay@evo-r.net
Already e-mailed him for 3 days and called but no response lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by boosted3z View Post
I've been witnessing this same bullsh1t on this forum for years. Sad that the admins still support/permit such shady practices. I guess $ rules all. Shame on them for allowing it to continue. I would've banned that loser years ago.

If you were all smart, you would only go through vendors who accept straight up credit card transactions where you can do a charge back at the hint of shady business practices. Those of you who still haven't gotten refunds after multiple years, you should be ashamed of yourselves for not wreaking havoc and causing hell.
Yea...I bought the part last Saturday and haven't heard anything from him still so I put in a claim/dispute with paypal regarding the issue. On my end, I thought Nugen Auto was the owner of the Evo-R website but found out they were different haha
Joker_J is offline   Reply With Quote