View Single Post
Old 05-18-2016, 11:28 AM   #66 (permalink)
jax4557
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370z Sport M6
jax4557 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidus View Post
The sidewall on the 325 gave those guys hell going on so I'm not sure I'd chance it. The 285 front went on like a normal install though. The 275f with RE11's is a no go. The RE11 only comes in a 275/30 ( Which I have a brand new set sitting in my garage waiting on these bastards to refund my money. ) there would be a 1.1" difference in height which stands a good chance of making the traction control have brain cramps.
I went ahead and ordered 265/35/19 and 305/30/19 RE-11 rom tirerack, they seemed to be in stock and comparatively priced. Experience is great so far, they called once to confirm tire size as they are " fairly wide" tires and another call to confirm shipping address. Ill see them tomorrow. Thanks for yoru input on it man.

Also on the oem gauge, its basically a computer, two pulse wires into a "motherboard" that runs all three gauges.. I guess until ecutek can hijack something else to display vct, traction, ethanol, etc, I will just colder longer wires into it and move the plug into the glove box and keep my oem gauge handy under the passenger seat...

How is your build coming along?
jax4557 is offline   Reply With Quote