View Single Post
Old 05-18-2016, 04:35 AM   #58 (permalink)
squid267
Base Member

Drives: 12 Nismo 370Z PW M6
squid267 has a reputation beyond reputesquid267 has a reputation beyond reputesquid267 has a reputation beyond reputesquid267 has a reputation beyond reputesquid267 has a reputation beyond reputesquid267 has a reputation beyond reputesquid267 has a reputation beyond reputesquid267 has a reputation beyond reputesquid267 has a reputation beyond reputesquid267 has a reputation beyond reputesquid267 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBatt View Post
Used my Quickjack this weekend to rotate the tires on my wife's car. Still working like a champ.

My Stillen SC kit is due to arrive TOMORROW!!!

It will be mid June before I can install it. The box will be soaked with drool by then........

Will you be using your Quickjack to drop the engine? I just bought a GTM TT kit and would like drop subframe with engine so that I can easily put on the manifolds. Do you think that is doable with the Quickjack?

I think the variables are whether there is enough height between engine and ground clearance and whether the length of the quick jack is small enough so the entire subframe can drop.
squid267 is offline   Reply With Quote