View Single Post
Old 05-16-2016, 09:23 PM   #7236 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Solved my exhaust problem. Put one side on the curb, borrowed tools from MAZOC, a hydro jack from fontana folk and jacked the other side... plopped a brick under the wheel to keep it from falling and a block up front as a wheel block.

Gf helped lift the exhaust as I was under to reattach the muffler section... so much for exhaust competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfDog View Post
After loosing my clutch pedal at the track (high plains raceway near denver) I finally bled my clutch.

Problem solved (I have the zspeed CSC so I wasn't too worried).

That CSC gets hot though ! I'll have to be more consistent in bleeding in new RBF 600 before track days.

I ordered the z1 clutch upgrade (fork style throw out mechanism) on the drive home from the track and have added it to my backlog of upgrades for fall when I hanger the Z for winter.
RJM has a HD cmc coming out soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
Here is Wheels3309 shot!!!

See the handles match