View Single Post
Old 05-16-2016, 07:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
nismonster
Base Member

Drives: 09 NISMO #349
nismonster is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb WickedCAS Enclosure + JL 13" Sub + JL Amp + Extras

My Nismo is up for sale so parting out the audio set up. Asking $800 for all of it.

Everything is in perfect condition, no scratches on amp or sub, fiberglass has no cracks.

WickedCAS box for sport spare - fitted for 13" Sub. I had a local sound shop professionally re-fiberglass the bottom so it could be bolted down to the frame using the OEM spare screw. This allowed for zero wiggle room / vibration. Before it was OK but speed bumps and sharp turns could move it a bit.

PM with any questions

JL 13tw5 - Best subwoofer I've ever owned. Very clean and hits the full specturm. Not much else to say, read the reviews.

JL JX 1000/1D - Awesome amp, paired with the sub sounded great. Never needed gain turned up more than 40%.

I'm also including a JL Mosfet control with a Z switch panel, so you can have bass control in one of your middle switches.

I also have a carpet with the hole cut out so you dont have to modify yours. It is the secondary carpet under the main Z carpet.

Also will include the official JL grille for the sub.

( Click to show/hide )