View Single Post
Old 05-16-2016, 03:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
TheWolfe
Track Member

Drives: like a maniac
TheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cv129 View Post
And $4500 for a clean RB26, I don't think that's far fetch. My friend paid the same amount (some 10 yrs ago however, and he ended up selling it to Tay, which ended up in Tay's own car lol).
Funny, in my head I was thinking $4500 could cover the entire swap, not just the engine

Do you have any idea how much a complete swap would be from Tay's? I haven't heard of the guy until you mentioned him, and my uncle was saying that one of his buddies could do it for around $1500-$2000 for the swap (this includes mounting, custom pipes, etc. but no engine or anything like that). Are those accurate figures? I've never done a swap before, sorry! n00b questions, I know haha