View Single Post
Old 05-16-2016, 01:24 PM   #161 (permalink)
squid267
Base Member

Drives: 12 Nismo 370Z PW M6
squid267 has a reputation beyond reputesquid267 has a reputation beyond reputesquid267 has a reputation beyond reputesquid267 has a reputation beyond reputesquid267 has a reputation beyond reputesquid267 has a reputation beyond reputesquid267 has a reputation beyond reputesquid267 has a reputation beyond reputesquid267 has a reputation beyond reputesquid267 has a reputation beyond reputesquid267 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tibal View Post
BUMPing this up as I was flagged. I am very worried as I don't think there is anything on my car that HASN'T been touched.

Trying to figure out what the best plan of attack will be. I need to make an appointment to go to the MAC. UGH
I got tagged too...back in January. So pissed about it. I finally got the flag cleared a couple of weeks ago and got my sticker on Saturday. I made my appointment with the Framingham MAC. He specifically said nothing modified. I had to bring my car to stock basically. No test pipes, no exhaust, no turbos, no flashed ECU. Everything back to factory.
squid267 is offline   Reply With Quote