View Single Post
Old 05-16-2016, 09:24 AM   #29 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_ealot View Post
I get that part of the article too, but at the same time you have little jewels like this "and the Z uses its horsepower and torque with the efficiency and grace of a trash fire" strewen throughout the article that make you question why she bought the car in the first place lol
Exactly, the article is littered with these little insulting puns covered around a real article. You'd NEVER find this shyt in a JALOPNIK Camaro review. Camaro reviews only get chronic dyck suckin'. Even during the first three camaro 5 years where there was a lot to dislike about camaro. They could barely find anything wrong with it.
The Z those first 2 years was faster and even with all our TSB's was more reliable. But Jalopnik still had lots of dumb shyt to unload about the Z.

It's a magazine for mullet heads.