View Single Post
Old 05-16-2016, 09:08 AM   #6969 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterbeatty View Post
Try bending the exhaust hanger, it might lower it adjusting the angle down therefore pushing it out more. Just don't bend it too much to where it breaks the weld on the hanger.

If that doesn't work you might have to take it to an exhaust shop to remove and re-install the tip. ~ $50
If that's all it costs for a shop to do it, I'll just take it in. Less ahssle for me. Also, i used some of the lugs on Saturday when putting the wheels back on. Sooooo much easier to work with when things aren't tightened to hell and stripped.