View Single Post
Old 05-16-2016, 07:54 AM   #6961 (permalink)
Masterbeatty
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: the speed limit...
Masterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
oh yah, while motoring my z yesterday, my car got hit by something dat the opposing traffic kicked up. it made a loud BANG so i was like fak stopped the car but couldnt find a scratch.

when i qd'ed the car i found a 1x2mm chip on the fender just below the side markers. i was okay with dat.
Im 90% sure My Z ate a small bird this morning. I was driving to the freeway and a small bird was in the road, I did not swerve, didn't see any feathers, and heard a clunk. I did not see the bird behind me either. So I may have a surprise waiting for me when I take a break to go look.