View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 10:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jourelemode View Post
Damn thats sucks...i just really like the placement of the faxtory nav. Does any aftermarket company make one for that space? Man, i might have to get touring/sport now...i was really hoping to bring the cost of my purchase down. Well at least if i do decide to go touring/sprt ill have that beautiful perssimon interior.
The double DIN space in the base+sports is perfect for many many aftermarket nav. Kenwood DNX series fits without any kits what so ever.

http://www.the370z.com/audio-video/5...am-ak370z.html
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote