View Single Post
Old 05-14-2016, 06:33 PM   #38 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
V8's will live with GM. Their v8 reaches 29mpg .
Plus they're the v6 and turbo that hits wellover 30mpg
The fuel effociency of GM probably supersedes 90% of all car companies.
Yeah my C7 is giving me a little better mileage than my Z did even with 2 extra cylinders, +130 hp, +200 tq. The rest of GM's lineup will help bring the avg mpg up across the brand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
I feel you. For some it's gonna take a while. I'm a former GM owner. I'm loving it like crazy but I'm a skeptic. Truth be told electric steering has hindered me from purchasing anything. I DESPISE THAT NEW TECHNOLOGY with all my guts. It's made sports cars lifeless. 30% of the sensory experience is gone. It outages me. And the media can't brainwash me into believing it's as good as hydraulic. I drive hydraulic every day. I know what I'm missing out on the second I drive electric steering cars.
It's my first GM car and I have no real complaints yet. In terms of driving experience, the car is phenomenal. Gonna have tons of fun with I at ZDayZ next week.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote