View Single Post
Old 05-14-2016, 11:38 AM   #34 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
There are many improvements from GM, but the same idiosyncrasies are still there. There's still some of that GM stigma in terms of dealing with recalls and uncooperative dealerships, fighting for warranty coverage and small quality control issues like you would find in Hyundai. Not taking away credit from GM, the likelihood of me buying a GM product is 10x higher than say 2 years ago. More likely to buy a GM car than another Nissan if I was buying out of the Z/GTR lineup. My eye is on the GS and the mid engines vette. But not without reservation in certain areas.
You have those kind of issues with almost every car though. I have only had mine for a little over 3 months, but I haven't noticed any issues like that yet. There was a very minor memory seat TSB that the dealer fixed with a software update in under an hour and for free. Other than that it's been perfectly fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
GM DOES IT AGAIN!!!

The mid engine vette that was said to be a $150,000 car when it comes out, will be released in 20!8 as a $80,000 car, completely decimating any reason to buy a Ford GT. So I'm guessing it's Z06 versions of the mid engine will be $110,000 and it's GS about $95,000. The Germans, Italians and Asians all have to worry. Especially if for a few G's more GM adds AWD... WHAAAAT????!!!

Rest in peace NSX

C8 in 2018: The Latest on the Mid-Engine Chevrolet Corvette
I would take those rumors with a big grain of salt. Don't believe those rumors until you actually hear something from GM themselves. The mid engine corvette rumors have literally been coming out for decades now.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote