View Single Post
Old 05-14-2016, 01:37 AM   #103 (permalink)
GeauxTigers1
Track Member

Drives: 2017 370Z Nismo
GeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond repute

Some of you may have already seen this bc I put it on my personal build thread, but this video MUST go on here too right?!

---------------------------
The Super Street Interview video is back up! For those of you that missed it bc the lambo blew up in the original video, they had to take it down and re-edit it. Ended up hitting my 163 mph goal in the 1/2 mile! 4 mph faster than the Zr1 (which was my favorite beat) and 5 mph faster than the hellcat I was racing. Only going to get better once I get my r888s on!

Interview starts at 2:17 but I can't timestamp it and get it to load on here correctly. Whole video is BA though!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfPa_XP8DF4
Fast Intentions Kit Stage 2 #076 2017 Twin Turbo 370z Nismo. JMS Built Block, Closed Deck 874whp, 803lbs Tq e85 Ecutek Tune
GeauxTigers1 is offline   Reply With Quote