View Single Post
Old 05-13-2016, 06:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Active or Magentic Suspension/Coilovers for 370z?

Been doing research on coilovers and full suspension in general recently and came across much information and just based and the pure performance and aerodynamic purposing I have a couple of ideas.

Of course there is always the KW v3 coilovers if I end up doing a regular coilover upgrade.

Upon researching more about the Active and Magnetic suspensions, after reading an article about track cars that were too fast (where the specific part causing the performance imbalance was banned from the track by the Racing Administration only for competitive track use), I wanted to look for something like that for the Z. Not due to any other reason other than the electromagnetic physics of how the suspension moves with the road.

I can find active and magnetic suspension for other cars, but NOT for the 370z.

Any insight would be much appreciated!

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan
birdman71 is offline   Reply With Quote