Thread: re11's
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2016, 06:01 PM   #29 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0SL3N View Post
Just got my RE-11s put on today at Tires n Mags. Took almost 2.5 hours all in, but they were very good in mounting and balancing the tires. Only issue was that they didn't have a jack that would go around the pinch seam so had to jack up from the sub frame on the front which was tricky with a standard Jack. Other than that I would definitely recommend them because they got a great price and great service.

Also, these tires have crazy grip. Still need to get my alignment later today though.
yea I arrived early Saturday but they had a huge line. no one came after me ... well a few cars lol but fk I was upset. did a few burnouts behind the shop as well to loosen them up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicd View Post
How much was it for a set from them
1600 taxes in for 265/35/19 and 285/35/19 or something like that for me.
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote