View Single Post
Old 05-12-2016, 02:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
ViCiouS
Base Member

Drives: '14 981 Cayman S
ViCiouS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ40th View Post
Why is the airbag light on?
Also when you remove the MAF sensors or the throttle body to clean it or get upgraded intakes id suggest doing the idle relearn along with the computer reset.

I'm theorizing maybe your new pump is flooding the engine? Or you ended up getting a bad pump? It got clogged unfortunately? How about injectors? (I doubt it's any of these since it seems like it is a computer issue... Just my thoughts as to possible reasons. Sorry if it doesn't really help :/
Airbag is passenger side control module, been like that almost 3 years.
I'll try the idle relearn, forgot about that. I downgraded back to stock like 6 months ago lol. Never had problems with full bolts ons, now everything is failing me :/
I would think flooding or bad injectors would be gradual, not working perfect one day, bogging the next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
First thing I'd do is get an OBD/CAN scanner and see if any DTCs are present. Not all DTCs trigger a CEL.

Edit:
PS: I can't see the vids. Just a black box.
Ordered a OBD scanner for iphone, doesn't get here till Sunday though and can't get to autozone so..
ViCiouS is offline   Reply With Quote