View Single Post
Old 05-12-2016, 08:20 AM   #23 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARrado15 View Post
Of course... right after I replace my master with another oem one At least its not too difficult to replace the master. I hope they make it the same size as OEM as it was super tight getting the old one out. Atleast without removing the ABS Module
I would expect it to still be a tight fit, maybe just not quite as tight. I don't really care how tight the fit is if I can get it in there and don't have to worry about replacing it. But I think that's the biggest reason there's not one on the market. The people that are using something other than OEM are making slight alterations to one of the existing aftermarket options (usually made for 350Z) so that it fits in their 370Z without interfering with the ABS module.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote