View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 02:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
OldFart
Track Member

Drives: 2011 Wannabe Nismo
OldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss_302 View Post
Yep,
Got them from Florida, end of March/April - 2016 Nismo they where stripping/salvage
Just missed buying the springs and shocks.
Can't imagine who would tear up a brand new car like that.
I've been talking to Chris down there, apparently both cars they bought at auction, stripped them down and parting out. I've bought a couple items off the car from him. He has a set of door panels that I was thinking about getting but decided not to go that route.

If I remember right, got the rear brace, front brace, hatch carpet, and an engine cover. Just remembered - bought both front/rear lateral dampners too, bonus was the rear came with the brace that has the brackets welded on to it. He has a Nismo gauge cluster but a little high for me on the price.
OldFart is offline   Reply With Quote