View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 02:03 PM   #14 (permalink)
Jhill
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z sport
Jhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfkiddio View Post
After driving my friends Z on a set of JRZ RS Pro's, they are what my own Z will most likely end up with. Stance Pro Comp 2's are also an option you can look into, and IMO, are better than BC's.

JRZ RS Pros MSRP is $5,665 off Forged Performance's website.
Yea once they get past 3k I think that is beyond my budget. I'll spend 2k on a fork but that's my main hobby lol. Beside a dual duty car will always be a compromise and I don't think spending 6k on coilovers that will never get truly pushed to the limits because of street tires, street angles, no cage etc etc. if I had a full track car then I could see the point but for me it's not logical.

Never heard of stance, I'll have to look into them all though the name represents an absolutely retarded trend on cars right now so I hope that isn't what they are going for. Only thing that finally made me decide again trying the BC is the min drop is just too low, if I'm going coil over I would rather have a near oem height down to maybe 2in drop that I would seem to think would be the most logical heights for performance focus, not a min 1.5-3 like some of the others.

Just looked them up. Don't think I would go that route, doesn't stick to the Oem rear spring perch. Also sounds like another super low setup. Seems only KW and AST have a min drop in the .5 in range and KW uses proprietary progressive springs. Still think I would go AST.

Last edited by Jhill; 05-11-2016 at 02:12 PM.
Jhill is offline   Reply With Quote