View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 08:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gleonard View Post
I recently had an aftermarket CBE installed (less than 30 days ago) and have recently noticed a muffled backfire/afterfire upon deceleration. I never hear it when I am hitting the throttle, and usually hear it when I let up on the gas to shift gears.

Is this caused by an exhaust leak? is the car running to rich? Is this normal, does anyone else have the same sound?

I contacted the company who I bought the exhaust from (they also did the install) but I haven't heard back from them yet. It's been a few days so I thought I would try to get an opinion from the experts on the forum.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hey bud, sorry that I haven't gotten back to you. It has been very hectic since we got back from the long weekend. Since you are local and I did the install, I would like to hear it in person if you have time. It is not common but always a possibility that something could of loosened up. As a matter of fact, I will just give you a call right now...

Thanks, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote