View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 07:19 AM   #99 (permalink)
BOLIO 671
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: To & From then Back
BOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hjo1078 View Post
yeah nt555rs are crap for the track, but they arent that bad for roll racing. The trick is to heat the tires up, im lucky bc i actually installed a pair of line locks on my car, so its probably that ur tires need to be heated. If anyone has questions on my line lock id be happy to share what i have.

Bolio: Yeah there was a bit of lag in the beginning bc i didnt give it enough rpm at launch, Im still searching for that sweet spot (rpm wise) at launch.
What we're u launching at? That's one of the trickiest things on the Z34.....everyone I know drag racing their Z34 has a poor to semi decent 60 ft....The track set up and prep has a lot to do with it...What I've come to find out with our track is that what myt be the sweet spot this week won't necessarily be the same sweet spot next week due to track prep...
2013 Nismo Z34 / FI TT #091 / IG: @lilzilla_z34
BOLIO 671 is offline   Reply With Quote