View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 06:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

After everything you've tried I will say that the issue is due to the lack of complete and even heating during braking. Remember, brake force is not applied to the rears in the same manner. It is always milder so you never achieve adequate heat levels at the rear discs which will cause that horrible squealing.

If you aren't hitting the track and you are hate driving around sounding like a "$100 + a-case-of-Natty-Light" beater car then I'd swap back to OEM.

For the record... I hit the track in the Z and have done some incredibly aggressive driving and the only aftermarket parts on my Z were sway bars and titanium end-links. Never touched the brakes. Didn't need to.

Just my $0.02. I'm sure someone will come along recommending an anti-friction spray shortly.
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote