View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 06:30 PM   #5109 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

I have had similar conversations with deputies in the past but I always told them that we are all mature people and we won't cause a problem so they leave but caution me that if they get called out because of a complaint they will tell us to leave

This time was totally different, he was waiting even before I got there at 7:30pm, their plan was to not allow us to meet at all no matter what I told him so really there was no arguing with him

As the OG's know we have met at BBB on many occasions without incident and because I know several of the management staff they are always happy to have us there since we bring them extra business

We will see how it goes at BBB and worst case I try to find us another spot. No matter what I'm not going to let this meet go away since it's still something I look forward to every month. We might just have to keep our options open and see how next months meet goes. I have a couple of alternate spots that we may use if we need to
Waiz is offline   Reply With Quote