View Single Post
Old 05-09-2016, 08:42 PM   #92 (permalink)
GeauxTigers1
Track Member

Drives: 2017 370Z Nismo
GeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1cleanZ View Post
yep, not provided by the track, its an app you use on your phone and can support with your GoPro or phone cameras with data logging. Its pretty bada$$, they just had another update on it. We use it pretty regularly as it has most of the popular tracks and layouts on it, and uses your GPS in your car or phone for all logging(can vary accuracy depending on which unit you utilize)
Quote:
Originally Posted by javi370z View Post
Awesome car Geauxtigers1. How much boost were u running in the comparison video?
Thanks man! That was one of my very first runs with the Z. If I remember correctly, it was right about 11.5lbs. Kinda wish I coulda recorded 13, maybe in the future when I have some better tires. Right now I just slide all over the place 1-3 at 13lbs. LOL
Fast Intentions Kit Stage 2 #076 2017 Twin Turbo 370z Nismo. JMS Built Block, Closed Deck 874whp, 803lbs Tq e85 Ecutek Tune
GeauxTigers1 is offline   Reply With Quote