View Single Post
Old 05-09-2016, 02:13 PM   #32 (permalink)
fantaZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 370z nismo
fantaZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZHighlander View Post
Bah, my initial post with pics are under mod review, and if my first post with pics was any indication, it could be under review for weeks, but I wanted to post this message, so I apologize if my other post becomes a double post in the near future.

So sorry to hear. Cringed to see a Nismo that way.

At least it sounds like the Lady took responsibility. It could've been a lot worst if she tried to deny it. You probably have enough witnesses and other conditions to back you up, but it would've been a headache and lot more time to sort out.

I personally would suggest people to get dash cams. I have two in mine. A high quality one in the front, and a so-so quality one in the back. (Removed images to prevent a lengthy mod review, but really wanted to get more word out on dash cams)

It's one of those cases where it's better to "have and not need", than to "need and not have". This way, if it's the other party's fault, it'll be easily supported by your footage to show police and send to insurance. It'll also help others if you happen to catch an accident too. The $160 spent on this setup is well worth the ease of mind, imo. Especially for such nice cars.

If anyone is curious about my dash set up, please feel free to PM me. Hopefully I can show you pics through there without mod reviewing.
Again cop friend said he's used dash cam's more times against the driver with the cam then for the driver with the cam. It goes both ways.
fantaZ is offline   Reply With Quote