Thread: [For Sale] ARK DTS Exhaust - $460
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2016, 08:29 AM   #11 (permalink)
adidascanada
Base Member

Drives: 370z Roadster
adidascanada has a reputation beyond reputeadidascanada has a reputation beyond reputeadidascanada has a reputation beyond reputeadidascanada has a reputation beyond reputeadidascanada has a reputation beyond reputeadidascanada has a reputation beyond reputeadidascanada has a reputation beyond reputeadidascanada has a reputation beyond reputeadidascanada has a reputation beyond reputeadidascanada has a reputation beyond reputeadidascanada has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbenj10 View Post
Monday Bump. Local Sale is preferred, and given all the interest on here and locally via Craigslist the price is now $550 OBO plus shipping. I'll attach some pictures now that the exhaust system has been removed from the car. I'm going to remove the plastidip early this week since it's an easy Mod if anyone wants to add it back. The standard burnt titanium tips are in good condition underneath and should polish up very nicely.

To answer the question above, the price is low because I bought it used from another forum member for a great price, and want to pass on the deal to another enthusiast. The previous owner's car was lowered so there are some scrapes on the flexible connections, but otherwise the exhaust sounds great with no leaks.
You're price just went up on your post?
adidascanada is offline   Reply With Quote