Thread: G37 vs 370Z
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 11:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Convert
Base Member

Drives: 04 G35 Black 5AT
Convert is on a distinguished road
Question G37 vs 370Z

Well, I've posted this both on myg37.com and my350z.com, so I figured I might as well post it here.

One thing I would like to add is that this car will be my daily driver, if that makes any difference.

Hey guys, I'm going to be trading in my G coupe in about a year or so, and the top 2 new cars I'm looking at are the G37(maybe x) and the 370Z.

I'm looking for something similar to my G35, the looks, the power, the smoothness of driving it.

I'm leaning a bit towards the 370Z though because I am basically just looking for another sports car, I don't care much for all of the extra features that come with the G37.

I've driven an '08 G sedan before and honestly I just don't like the way it feels. What I mean by this is that if I push down on the throttle, I want to hear/feel the car respond.

I have not however driven the G37, but I'm only assuming that it's similar :dunno:.

I've had many a ride in my friends 350Z, and the only thing that bothered me was the somewhat barren interior and the lack of room for just about anything.

Well anyways, thanks for your opinions and comments, I hope I was clear enough.
Convert is offline   Reply With Quote