View Single Post
Old 05-08-2016, 03:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
GeauxTigers1
Track Member

Drives: 2017 370Z Nismo
GeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Is Moton also AST?

Hey There All,

Been doing some searching and literally nothing comes up for "AST" keyword search, but I do get some for Moton. I'm a bit new to the suspension world other than my 09 that I had purchased used that already had BC's. Looking for an overall upgrade with the new Z. I really feel I've narrowed it down to these two:

Moton 2-Way Sport

AST 5200 Series : AST 2-Way 5200 - Nissan 370Z/Fairlady Z

But when I look on a few sites, Moton and AST are advertised the same, but will have dif sections for their shock obsorbers. So am I really comparing relatively the exact same system? Interested in who all has experience with either. The Z is not my daily, but is going to be 70% street to events and date night and such and 30% track. Nothing competition wise, but looking to have fun and learn. It seems these two are right on the cusp of racing, but still streetable. Thanks for the help everyone!
Fast Intentions Kit Stage 2 #076 2017 Twin Turbo 370z Nismo. JMS Built Block, Closed Deck 874whp, 803lbs Tq e85 Ecutek Tune
GeauxTigers1 is offline   Reply With Quote