View Single Post
Old 05-08-2016, 11:19 AM   #5102 (permalink)
BeemaaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40thAE#472
BeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheech View Post
Wow, that really sucks. Shitty that the had to lump us in with all the other bad apples. We've had such a good reputation for years, and to overlook that is just wrong. A good way to lose respect for law enforcement.

So what law is out there that says ten or more cars can be cited? And in what proximity to each other do they have to be? Have nine cars parked in one area and another nine a couple lanes away
This is crap. Although I don't get out as much as I use to, it is where I've met some very good friends and would hate to see it move. Now I've got to change the "370Z Cerritos meet" gps tag in my car! Lol
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am pretty sure the tickets are mainly for: 1. no front license plate. 2. tinted windows. 3. illegal mods/parts, etc. etc.
BeemaaZ is offline   Reply With Quote