View Single Post
Old 05-08-2016, 02:56 AM   #5100 (permalink)
axmea?
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WELL ZED PW 6MT
axmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waiz View Post
I saw your Z Raf and wondered where you were, just try to stay away from the cop when you leave. I tried to reason with him but he said if 10 cars show up he was going to start ticketing. I tried to argue that we have been meeting here for 8 years but he wanted none of that
Unfortunately it had nothing to do with any meets ever at the Towne Center but meets in general in the city of Cerritos.
Going forward we will be meeting at the Bobs Big Boy in Downey as our new location. Please update the first page of the thread with that info.

Bobs Big Boy
7447 Firestone Blvd, Downey, CA 90241
Hi Wais -- Sorry brother. I only saw one PW Z as I pulled in and saw the patrol car parked strategically on the lot. I figured something was up and I ended up parking far up and decided to eat at Yasai one last time Speaking of yum, I guess Bob's Big Boy isn't too bad. I can have one of those once every 5 years or so. I thought I saw your Z but was not too sure because you mentioned you'd be taking your other ride. I just left and went to David and dropped off his stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbrah View Post
Damn...it sucks the cerritos location had to end like that. I was excited to come out but got delayed. I hope 10 people didn't showed up and get ticketed though.
On other note, special thanks to Rafael for making the long drive to deliver me some goodies
You are welcome! You weren't to too far away and I would not want you to wait on your parts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
You BOTH went and neither of you texted me?!?!?!
SMDH guys...
LOL, You rarely go anyway. See you in June. Thanks for the number btw -- I found a Sebring Tuning dealer close to where I live.

>MyZ's Album< NISMO Convert/ECUTEK/Takeda CAI/F.I. HFC NR CB Carbon/F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler/4.08 Final Drive /Powertrix+Swifts/Hotchkis/SPL/Whiteline/TWM/Zoom Engineering/EVO-R/AeroJacket Vented CF Fenders + CF Spoiler/Avant Garde-WORK/NST/Morimoto Halo/STi Clear Lenses/Carbon Signal Automotive/RJM Performance/ZSpeed Clutch Flywheel CSC delete
axmea? is offline   Reply With Quote