View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 12:37 PM   #2794 (permalink)
NISMO IX
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z MB M6
NISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NISMO IX View Post
Silver with sport package in Hannaford parking lot Dover, New Hampshire, around 8pm. I started my Mag Black the same time you did, noticed you and was going to get your attention and give a friendly wave. You seemed to run away like a little girl!.... The Mag Black can be menacing looking but....

Seriously though, nice to see other 370z's around. Seems to be too many teenage owned 350z's around here.
I believe I spotted the same one today at Starbucks in Dover New Hampshire around noontime....

And then, (not sure which 370z model it was) I spotted a different Silver 2014+ 370z on my way from Dover to Rochester New Hampshire. I gave a thumbs up and you waved back. I was in the Black Z with the Carbon Fiber Nismo trim.