View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 06:49 PM   #50 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by WICKED_GRIN View Post
Big, I’m just curious, you give a lot of advice on this web site and I’ve read you installed a Kenwood head unit and a fog light on AK’s 370Z. You were also flown out to the west coast at the expense of a 370Z owner for an install. What do you have in your 2003 Honda Civic? This is what I want in my 370Z !
LOL well my plan was:

Audioson Lrx 5.1 amp
Image Dynamics Q 12 inch sub
Image Dynamics XS 6.5 components
Alpine cda-9887 or something like it.

But considering I am selling it and getting a Z it will pretty much be the same setup except it will be a alpine double din head unit instead of the single din. Here is a thread I made about it. Some say to go with this or that and that is fine. But a like a warm real sound that is not harsh and not overkill with bass. ID speakers and audison amps are the best IMO. Thank you for asking. If you need any help of have any questions just ask.

What I am putting in.

Also I was planning on going "active" instead of using the crossovers that the id's come with but that will not be possible without some more work with a double din. Such as a external possessor. But I doubt I will do it now. If by spring I do not sell my car I will start work on it once again.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/

Last edited by bigaudiofanat; 12-29-2009 at 06:55 PM.
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote