View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 08:29 PM   #57 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunk View Post
Absolutely. I received the parts back yesterday morning and got them inventoried. Hoping to get the first couple kits shipped out tomorrow!
I wanted to make a post before the weekend since I know silence is disheartening.

Attached are photos from today. I finished assembly of the first 12 from this batch to be headed out. The only reason they didnt make my UPS shipping cut-off today is because the new pre-fabbed hoses are sort of time consuming to build (they involve a heat gun and special press and a bit of manual labor). These WILL be done tomorrow and they WILL be out the door Monday.

Why am I behind schedule from my post a couple days ago? Tuesday I had to leave at 3pm for a wake and then drive up north 2 hours to the race track for support. The next morning, I will spare you the story-time, but I had to take the first sick-days I have taken in several years. I will be working through the weekend to catch back up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0780.JPG (658.3 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0782.JPG (458.5 KB, 26 views)