View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 08:14 PM   #100 (permalink)
ZCarMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34, 13 F-150
ZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant future

Just for clarification, I'm not roasting a pig again this year. There was just too much pork left over to justify the expense and time involved to do it.

Also, I would like to take this opportunity to underscore that Cabin 660 although not one of the larger cabins, has been the center of activity for the MAZOC group each year for ZDayZ. All are welcome to hang out with us. However, with several new attendees this year, I want to provide my basic rules for hanging out at cabin 660.

1. If you drink, do so responsibly. This means no shenanigans. We aren't having a college party at cabin 660 and won't tolerate anything of the like. If you are so inclined to be "that guy/girl" don't be surprised if you are asked to leave and not return. Its just that simple, but it has to be said.

If you plan to drink, plan to walk to the cabin and then back to your room or cabin where you stay. Nobody with the MAZOC group should be driving their car/truck/golf cart if they've been drinking. Do not get so drunk that you can't get back on your own. There will be no sleeping on the couch of cabin 660 for anyone who becomes too intoxicated. Be responsible for yourself so others can enjoy their time at ZDayZ.

2. There are usually a few early risers headed out to drive the Tail of the Dragon around 6:30AM. This means that cabin 660 usually closes up no later than 11PM or 12PM each night. Once the other folks from around the country begin showing up starting Wednesday, there will likely be other cabins where parties lasting long into the night are taking place. I say this so you can plan accordingly should you wish to stay out later. Just know that you risk missing out on the best time of the day (early morning) to run the tail of the dragon (no traffic/less State Police). Your choice, just know what to expect.

3. In the caravan down, there will be at least two full size trucks, with one towing a boat. This means we won't be going over 70 much. We take our time and get there in one piece, stopping for gas at a couple of places and also stopping in Christianburg for brunch/gas, with one last gas/supply stop in Bryson City. There is an Ingles grocery store there and you can get just about anything you would get here. Typically we arrive at Fontana Village between 4:30-5:30PM.

Lastly, ZDayZ is about Z cars at first, but then you meet the people and make friends and that is what draws people back the next year. We want MAZOC to continue to be a fun and safe time for everyone. You're going to have a great time!

Last edited by ZCarMan; 05-07-2016 at 03:59 PM.
ZCarMan is offline   Reply With Quote