View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 08:48 AM   #1748 (permalink)
D.Stillwell
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Fairlady Z34/6MT
D.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
this is the worst manual argument post yet. :faceapalm:

they have the exact same rev match.

if manuals are so awesome because they're pure and enthusiast's choice why would you use any other form of computer aided shifting?

also panties get wet looking at the car before they even see what tranny it has on the inside. any real Z enthusiasts knows that
I guess you missed my previous post. I wasn't talking about the synchro rev feauture, I dont use that but I can see it being very helpful for some people.

I meant the AT has more slop when rev matching, due to torque converter and no clutch its not direct

Btw the 7AT rev matching is not an added feature, its just how an AT tranny works, it'll rev match your downshifts...my 2000 Maxima 4AT does that lol...and with a torque converter its not all that great. Its NOT the same thing as the SynchroRev on the 6MT, which is actually useful technology for many people that is appearing on many new BMW's and stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
this is the worst manual argument post yet. :faceapalm:

they have the exact same rev match.

if manuals are so awesome because they're pure and enthusiast's choice why would you use any other form of computer aided shifting?

also panties get wet looking at the car before they even see what tranny it has on the inside. any real Z enthusiasts knows that

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
D.Stillwell is offline   Reply With Quote