View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 01:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
KrnAndy
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z M6
KrnAndy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhinojos View Post
It sounds like you let off, and in turn your foot was pressed on the gas pedal pulling you back, and then from that your foot suddenly came off of the gas, so then you had that hard jerk again. First gear is pretty sensitive because It's a really short gear.

Don't suddenly let off the throttle at high RPMs in a low gear unless your taking it out of gear in the process. With more time driving, you'll have better control of the throttle preventing situations like this.
no.. lol.. I have been driving this car for a couple months now, driving stick isn't hard, and no the hard JERK was not in relation to my gas pedal. regardless if i pressed on it or not, it WAS a problem with the transmission, not sure what though.. but felt as if the gears were slamming into each other or something...

imagine bouncing off a rev limiter at 4k rpm then it shoots down to 2k then back to 4k, but at the same time when it bounces it feels like a sudden jolt and you hear a thud in the transmission every jolt, all while i was accelerating and it happened randomly..

not sure how to recreate the problem because it definitely was not limp mode, and car seems to drive fine now ( knock on wood)
KrnAndy is offline   Reply With Quote