View Single Post
Old 05-05-2016, 01:28 PM   #93 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z Stig View Post
I am pretty bad at that as well. I would think one pound per person is a good guess with some leftovers. There will be about 13-15 people there. Would 15 lbs be too much? Are you getting sides as well? Can some of the others help with that? I think we will have bagged salad available as a staple during the whole week, but I don't know what else goes with that.
Idk if it will be too much, but transporting that much might be a bit more challenging. Especially since the C7 has less interior space than the Z. I'll probably need to just find the biggest cooler that can fit in my car. I also need to make sure I can fit all the food I want to take for the rest of the week since my dietary restrictions will prevent me from eating a good portion of the food that's going to be prepared for the meals.

Chris Grigg has volunteered to make sides along with my dinner. I'm planning on doing what I did at the MAZOC bbq last year and have both a normal and a spicy batch. I will probably leave the chicken in bigger pieces though just because it's less prep work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z Stig View Post
Do you think we are going to roast a small pig again this year? I did not get there early enough to see how much trouble that was to do.

I can cook Wednesday night, but it will probably be Stouffer's lasagna, salad and garlic bread. I have a few chicken recipes that could work, but we are already having chicken one night. Anyone object to lasagna? I will also have a vegetarian lasagna for those that are inclined to have that.

IF ANYONE wants to step up and cook, that will work for me to back out and just contribute funds for the chefs to help cover their expenses.
Last I heard from Jon is that there will not be a pig roast this year. There was just too much leftover last year that went to waste. I would definitely be down for some vegetarian lasagna.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote