View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 05:20 PM   #15 (permalink)
Modshack
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Sport
Modshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TipsZ View Post
I have a Manual Transmission which is why I brought that issue forward. Someone else sited the differences between the GL5 and GL4 specs in another thread, and I thought it was determined that GL5 was a higher speced product, which led me to believe you could use GL5 in place of GL4. Is that a correct assumption?
Are you talking Trans or rear? If you read the other thread you'll see I used it in both despite the critics. Eneos is marketed for it and has been formulated to deal with the sulphur issue. Not all GL-5 spec oil has apparently. Car is running and shifting great. If you're not sure, then MT-90 in the trans, and a GL-5 spec in the dif.

Steal my car! (SOLD)...Now Porsche Cayman S
Oil Cooler DIY: Here!
Modshack is offline   Reply With Quote