View Single Post
Old 05-05-2016, 08:00 AM   #39 (permalink)
solidus
Track Member

Drives: 15' Nismo Black 6MT
solidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond repute

So this weekend I completely nullified the surprise factor on the turbo kit with the GF. Picked up an Acura MDX Advanced package for her to DD and I'll DD the TL. The box from CJM arrived and I stopped by the shop to pick up the Tanabe Gauges. (Anyone wanting a set of Prosport Halo Gauges, I'll hook you up!! 300.00 for 52mm Oil Press, Oil Temp, Wide band.) Since I already have a spare gauge pod cluster I got on ebay, I took it apart to see what it would be like to fit the gauges. Actually it'll be a piece of cake. The spare cluster even came with the harness so I'll actually pre wire it when I figure out the wires so that once I rip out the installed cluster it'll be plug and play. The only thing I'm waiting on is the turbo kit to arrive. Tomorrow I'll go ahead and mock up the gauges so they're drop in ready and the Kuda mount for the boost controller. Then I wait for the boxes that count. I feel like a 10yr old at 9pm on December 24th.
solidus is offline   Reply With Quote